Sunday, June 28, 2009

Healthy Visiting Teaching Treat

Hi Everyone!

I've been trying to think of something worthy of posting and thought this idea was fun and easy.

It's fun to bring a treat to people every now and then, but in my zeal to be more healthy I try to avoid bring cookies and other unhealthy junk food.


This is what I brought to the sisters I visit teach today:

Wrap up an apple with an individual cup of caramel apple dip and peanut butter. It only cost about $1.50 total and looks totally cute, not to mention is much healthier than a plate full of cookies.

Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I KariAnn! I can't seem to read your blog that is called KariAnn's scrapbook. What is the address? Your kids are so cute! The white skirts that we are wearing on my blog for Mandy's wedding are from Old Navy in Logan. I love them during the summer time.

    ReplyDelete