Thursday, March 26, 2009

TRAFFIC JAM

I just sent out a bunch of author-invites to random people I know, hoping to encourage some action on our friendly blog. If there is anyone you'd like to add to the list of authors, let's sign them up!

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea! Once I'm done with semester and am craft again I'll try to post something :) oh and love the tag blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was slightly hesitant to join the blog because I don't know how well I am to contribute. I am not crafty at all and not clever with ideas - basically all I do is cook, because I like to eat. But I figured at least this way I can steal others' fun ideas since I don't have any ;) So thanks for thinking of me! Hopefully I can think of something to post soon.

    ReplyDelete