Friday, April 24, 2009
Sleeping! (or I wish I was!!)
Ok ladies, as a first time pregnant person I need some advice. I wake up every morning around the same time (between 3 and 4). I have to go to the bathroom or I am uncomfortable but then I have the hardest time going back to sleep. Any advice? I guess looking at blogs at 3:30am is fun, but shoot I need some sleep, I get so tired during the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I could help you. I remember the same thing happening when I was prego with Anna. It still happens this time too, but for some reason I am so tired that I can fall asleep for another hour before I wake up again. I know some people take a 1/2 Unisom and my doctor said it is okay to take Tylenol PM occasionally. I have done the later once or twice when I just really needed a night of good sleep, but I hate taking stuff. Hopefully someone has some good tips.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the syrup recipe - it sounds quite delish!
I'm a fan of using pillows to make me more comfy-- one behind my back and one inbetween my legs/under my belly (I'm short, so a regular pillow fits just right). Or I know they sell special prego pillows.
ReplyDeleteIf it's just being wide awake I usually head to the couch to watch a movie or read my book--it's like a game: it seems like if I try to concentrate on something my brain rebels and decides to go back to sleep.
I've never done it-- but one of my friends out here says she used Excedrin PM.
Hope you find something that works for you-- no sleep is no fun!!